If you see something like this, DO NOT CALL AN EXTERMINATOR!
Call a beekeeper, they can relocate the hive instead of killing them. Bees are dying at an alarming rate, please do not contribute to that! They are so important for our ecosystem!
yo fuck this i aint gonna call no beekeeper i’m moving before i’m dead
I’m going to call an exterminator so the exterminator can kill them. I’ll be able to sleep at night knowing that there are less bees in the world.
No bees = no food.
No food = no life.
Congratulations on destroying the world.
Save the bees. They’ll thank you by pollinating what will be your food.
You dense motherfuckers
Rules: In a text post list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard - they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag your friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1) Game of Thrones- George R.R Martin
2) Good Omens- Neil Gaiman & Terry Prachett
3) M is for Magic- Neil Gaiman
4) Far From You- Lisa Schroeder
5) 12th Night- Shakespeare
6) 1984- George Orwell
7) Tales of Deltora- Emily Rodda
8) The Book Thief- Markus Zusak
9) The Fault in Our Stars- John Greene
10) I Am the Messenger- Markus Zusak (Probably the only book with a happy ending that made me bawl like a baby)